1. Take brown bread slices and apply butter on
one side. Keep it aside.
2. Peel, wash and chop garlic. Peel, wash and chop
shallots. Wash mushrooms under running water, pat dry and chop them
finely. Trim, wash and finely chop celery.
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil and
sauté garlic and shallots for two minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and celery and stir-fry for two
5. Add paprika powder salt, and pepper powder and
sauté for two to three minutes.
6. Remove from heat and use this as a filling.
7. Put half of the filling on one side of the bread
slice and spread it evenly. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and cover
it with a slice of buttered bread. Serve immediately.
8. Follow the same procedure for the remaining